CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

2 Months!!!!

Mr. Moo is 2 months old today! (I have no idea why I call him that) I CANNOT believe it! He is already growing up so fast! He loves to coo and "talk", especially to his daddy and he loves to sleep on his daddy's chest. He loves baths and sleeps 8 hours every night. I don't know how I got so lucky but he is such a sweetheart. He LOVES to be held, but doesn't HAVE TO be held, which is so wonderful. He is such a little cuddle bug. When he gets sleepy he buries his face into your arm and snoozes away. We have his 2 month appointment on Monday and I'm pretty anxious to see what he weighs. He's really thinned out and it seems like he's going to be a tall boy! We love him SO much and can't imagine life without him. Here are some pics from today.




9 comments:

Adhis said...

OK- totally looks like Ava.

Sarah said...

Too stinken' adorable.

Ford Fam said...

So cute, I think he looks a lot like Ava! Where did the time go already

Leslie said...

I am helping the Peace of Mind Fund by doing a fun show to help Natalie.

Please check it out:
http://creativecrafting08.blogspot.com/2009/07/peace-of-mind-for-natalie.html

Thanks

Kaydee said...

I Love Him! I think I see a little bit of Uncle Robert in the little guy. I also LOVE that you took your neon sugar cookies to enrichment night. I would have totally done the same thing!

Cami said...

2 mths alreday...crazy! He is definetly starting to look like Ava.

Marci Rasch said...

Lynsey!!! He is 2 months old?! That is crazy! He is so cute and he looks like Ava to me! How fun...I can't wait til our little baby girl is here!

islandgirl said...

And Ken hasn't even seen him yet, we really must do something about that! Tonight at dinner he was googly eyeing the newborn baby at the dinner table next to us, yes I don't have to worry about him looking at other women, only other babies! lol!

Alecia and Sam said...

goodness gracious Lynsey he is such an adorable baby! Sam and I love him so much! 2 months... I can't believe it! He is a cuddle bug and you deserve one to cuddle with you:)