CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 16, 2012

Baby #3!

Baby #3 is on the way and we are so excited!  24 weeks tomorrow and he is DEFINITELY a boy.  This pregnancy has been a little rougher than the other two, so we are glad to be on this side of it!  Tentatively, we have scheduled his debut for July 2.  The kids are THRILLED and want to kiss my belly and feel him move all of the time.  Ava is going to be an amazing big sister and she can't wait to take care of the baby.  Kai does everything his sister does, so hopefully he follows suit!  We are thrilled with this little blessing in our life and July can't come soon enough!!

Isn't he beautiful?  I'm pretty sure he has the same cute button nose as Ava and Kai.  We love him already! 







5 comments:

The Park Family said...

Congrats!!! You are the cutest Momma. I hope everything goes well for you. It is so fun to keep in touch!

Micah said...

Oh Lynsey! Congratulations! I am tickled for your happy news.

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

So exciting! I bet Ava will be the best helper!!! I love his little profile ultrasound, so sweet! Congrats again, I'm looking forward to July for you ;)

lmackay32 said...

How exciting! I thought his little profile looked like your other kids too :)

Alecia and Sam said...

He is totally laughing in the second picture. I swear!! :) We love him so much already too! We can't wait to meet him and snuggle him!!