CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blessing Day . . . . . . . . .



We had Kai's blessing on the 19th of July. It was difficult to fit it in with all of the showers, weddings, and holidays going on! It was such a wonderful day. Randy did an amazing job with the blessing, and *surprisingly* I got all choked up. Kai is so lucky to have so many family and friends that love him! He was such a good boy and even decided to take a nap right when we were eating so even I got to eat! :) Thank you to all of our wonderful family and friends for all of your love and support! It meant so much to us to have you all there!













6 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

That was such a great day! It is such an amazing thing that you guys have such a beautiful family and so many people that love you all! Can't wait for your next baby blessing!! Ten months right?

Alisha said...

He looks so cute in his white blessing outfit! I am so glad you had a great day!

jill said...

What a cute little family!!

♥ Jennifer said...

I seriously can't believe how handsome your little guy is! Every time I see him or pictures of him I just think he is the cutest! I'm sorry we couldn't be there for his blessing. I can't believe we ended up blessing our newborns on the same day! I'm glad you had a nice turnout and that he was a good baby. By the way, I love that big picture in your living room, is it new or am I just not observant?

Adhis said...

I love that he's rockin' out on his blessing day in the first photo.

The thing I first remember about that day was sitting way in the back, looking at you and the sister who was sitting next to you. (You know, your non-twin twin.) I turned to David and pointed in the general area your family was sitting in and whispered, "hey, I bet you can't figure out which one is Lynsey's sister." He looked up and right at that moment, your sister turned around and David had a silent explosion of laughter. You guys really do look alike!

The second thing I remember is Randy getting emotional. I love when men allow their feelings to be instead of masking them.

Pays said...

Can I tell you how stinking CUTE your kids are!! Ava is hilarious! Our "little men" that are now over two months old are growing too fast. I don't know about your house, but that is the opinion at ours. I know we have very few dull moments at our house so I can only imagine yours! Cute family, wonderful life you have!!