Before the Decorating:

I sat the icing down on the table, turned away from the table, and when I turned back Ava had the whole spoon of pink icing in her mouth!


The Finished Product:

Side note: Ava's big bandaid on her head is actually the result of a trip to Urgent Care to get three stitches. This is the SECOND time she's had stitches and the THIRD time to either Urgent Care or the Emergency Room. She's only three. Please don't tell me this is going to turn into a yearly thing. Getting the stitches was actually quite traumatic for both of us. I had to practically lay on her to try and keep her still, a nurse held her head, and the doctor did the stitching. Her face was covered and she kept screaming, "We're Done! Where's my mommy? WE ARE DONE!" It would have been comical if it wasn't my own little sweetheart. Anyway, she survived and now has another battle scar to add to her list.


8 comments:
Your cookies not only look delicious but beautiful :)
They may have been bright and a little funky, but they were SOOOO good!
Cute cookies! Ava is like any of us.. sneaking some icing while no one is looking!:) I am sure everyone at enrichment night LOVED the cookies!
The cookies were delicious, I need to make some sugar cookies soon too...
That looks like a lot of work!! They look delicious!!
Cookies look good! What enrichment did I miss?
Poor little Ava. :( It would kill me to have to watch the stitches and hold a kid down.
Those cookie look sweet!! Poor little ava and stitches. My boys hit their big nogans soooo much, but we have never had to get stitches (knock on wood). You should see Bostens face and forehead right now, so sad, looks like i beat the poor kid.
I understand. We have been to the Er twice in 6 months for the same thing.
Post a Comment