CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer Fun . . . .

We went to Huck Finn Days in Pleasant Grove with some of my good friends from the neighborhood. Everything was completely free and the kids had a blast! Thanks for the invite!







Two of Ava's best friends had birthday parties in June and they threw fantastic summer water parties! There is NOTHING better than playing in the water.


2 comments:

♥ Jennifer said...

If it was as hot up there as it was down here, I bet that water sure felt nice! I never realized how plump Kai's lips are! Too cute!

Alecia and Sam said...

I have missed out on your posts. Looks like you have been having fun! Ava looks so cute in her swimsuit! Kai looks relaxed as always! Last thing.... I can't believe Ava fell asleep! Happy days for you!:)