CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 24, 2010

Random in Vegas . . . . . . . .

Sometimes I do a post that can only be described as random, but this time I got fancy and labeled it "Random IN Vegas."

The Bellagio has a conservatory that really is beautiful and fun to go see. The kids love it. They change it every season. I must say that Vegas does have some pretty good family stuff. A lot MORE stuff is geared towards LESS family-oriented things, but I digress. We made this trip with some friends and the kids had a blast.
Isn't it beautiful? Vegas really does have some original beauty . . .
And Vegas also has this . . . . It's really all about diversity and the unexpected.
One Saturday we also made a trip to Circus Circus. We thought it would be great. Well, it was hot, Ava went on one ride, and that was about it. Therefore, I have 2 pictures to document the excitement.
We have a very small lawn. In comparison to other yards down here though, it is really quite lush. It's a small job. You'll notice that Randy didn't even bother to take his work clothes off before this 3 minute endeavor. It's really not a 3 person job, but don't tell my kids that.
The first picture is a good example of what happens when you give a 1 year old a chocolate ice cream bar. The 2nd picture is what happens when a 4 year old goes to sleep in a tent with Curious George: A cozy sleeping spot with a monkey on your head.

And that is what you get when I decide to blog at 1:00 am. :)

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

I love the random. Reminds me that I haven't been to the conservatory in a long time (I love that place and I love the gelato by it). I love the kids and Randy mowing the lawn. So funny.

Micah said...

You have such beautiful kids! I love the yard shot!

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

I love the lawn mowing pic! That's pretty darn funny. At least you let your kids mow the lawn... Baylor usually just mows our carpet :)

Alecia and Sam said...

I LOVE the random in Vegas post!! Vegas really is fun if you find the right things to do!! I love how you guys go and do fun things. I hope I am a fun mommy like you!!:) By the way sorry about all the stressing regarding the sling. I was kinda unintelligent with my buying techniques!!:)

♥ Jennifer said...

I love the random posts the best. Both reading them and posting them myself. Fun pics!