CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Thanksgiving/Christmas . . . . .

We went to Richfield for Thanksgiving this year and it was so much fun!  I don't have a single picture from Thanksgiving day.  Apparently I was too busy eating.  The spread and company were wonderful as always. 

We definitely know how to pack as much celebration in as possible.  We celebrated Thanksgiving and the day after we had our family Christmas Party.  Every year on Black Friday, Santa rides down Main Street in a fire truck.  The kids loved it.  It was freezing cold, but there is something about the beginning of the Christmas season, Santa Claus waving from the fire truck and the sparkle in my kid's eyes!
Then it was off for a day of bowling.  I'm sorry, you wanted to know who won?  Like, had the best score out of everybody???  Well, that would be me of course!  The kids both loved bowling.  Kai loved it so much that he cried the entire time he wasn't actually bowling.  Poor kid can be quite emotional if things aren't exactly the way he wants them. 
Grandma Vicki got us all matching shirts, which of course led into pictures with all of us.  You can see how much Kai loved getting his picture taken.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful trip Grandma and Grandpa!  We LOVED it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I assumed you were going to be at the Christmas party last night. I really missed you...and Amelia wants to meet you! When you're up here next, let us know and we'll party together.