CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Eve . . . . . .

We started our Christmas Eve off with a trip to the Bellagio Conservatory to see the Christmas Display.  The kids loved it and it was a good distraction to pass the time because we were all a little anxious for family to arrive.
When my parents were on their way, Ava said, "Is tonight the night that I do a Gingerbread house with Grandma?"  Well, exactly one year earlier Ava did a Gingerbread house with my mom and they planned on doing it again.  I don't know how on earth Ava remembered that from an entire year earlier, but she did.  Well, Grandma delivered and another fabulous Gingerbread house was created.
The kids got some fabulous new jammies and slippers . . . . .
As did the rest of us . . . . .
The Singamajigs were a great hit.  My mom loved them so much she ended up buying three. 
What an amazing family we have!!!  (So amazing that the last sentence deserves 3 exclamation points).

2 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

We have two Singamajigs at our house. They are pretty funny. How the devil can they harmonize? I think it's amazing :)

Where did you get your cute, matching pj pants? They are darling!!

I still need to figure out how to do the picture collage thing. I just went back and found your email where you told me how to do it. I need to get that figured out, stat :) because I love the collages of pics!

Cravings said...

Ok...what are Singamajigs? And your jammies are adorable! I just love your family, you guys are too cute!!!