We've lived in Las Vegas long enough that my kids are fascinated by rain. They love it and Ava always wants to be right in it. Honestly, she'll take any excuse to put on her pink rain boots, pink coat, and use her pink umbrella. She's such a girl.
We had the opportunity to go to a nursing home with Ava's preschool. All of the kids sang and it was so great. I prepared Ava for it by telling her that she was going to be singing Christmas songs to lots of Grandmas and Grandpas to make them happy. Of course, being my curious girl, she wanted to know who's Grandma's and Grandpa's these people were. I tried to tell her that I didn't know, but she was determined to find out. On the way to the nursing home, I listed off a lot of random names of "grandkids." She was satisfied with that. Kai of course jumped in on the action. They gave all of the people gingerbread men they had colored. It was really sweet and Ava is a darn good little performer. She also got to spend a lot of time with two of her favorite girls in the whole world, Miss Jolee and Miss Taylor.
Randy would have preferred that I not publish this first picture, but I really couldn't resist. Poor kid. This just comes with having a big sister! On another note, I heard Kai by the Christmas tree a couple of weeks ago and went in to get after him. When I walked in I saw him kissing each and every ornament. It was so cute! These kids really loved our Christmas tree. There are quite a few broken ornaments to prove it.





1 comment:
Mmmmkay...I just caught up on all of your Christmas and pre-Christmas posts! I thought I'd just comment on the one without any comments yet. :) I love it all!
Lyla points at your Christmas card on our fridge and says Kai! It's easy enough to say I suppose, but I'm still so proud.
Post a Comment