CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!




7 comments:

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Oh my cuteness. Hope you guys had a fun day :)

♥ Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh, SO cute!!! I can't believe how much Kai has grown. He looks like such a little "man".

Micah said...

I can't believe how quickly your sweet little ones are growing. Can't you stop feeding them or something so that whole process slows down? They sure are cute.

Cami said...

Wow look how big Kai is! Cute pictures. I heard a rumor you might be moving back soon??? Yay!

Connie said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Kai is starting to look like Robert. What cuties they all are! (robert too)

Alisha said...

Your kids are so cute! Kai is growing up so fast! Reagan misses Ava. My sister-in-law just moved to Vegas so I need to come visit her so I can come see you!

Ford Fam said...

So cute! They looks so old!