CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A little more . . . . .


My kids on the way to their Valentines Party.  The other pictures are of me, my aunt, and my cousins at my cousin Hiedi's vow renewal at a marriage chapel on the strip.  Complete with Elvis and all.  It was loads of fun.  Me and my friend Raelynn even had a good conversation with Elvis after the ceremony.  He was pretty excited to learn that we actually lived in Vegas and wanted to know what "lovely ladies" like ourselves did for fun.  He didn't seem too excited by our answer which included carpools, naptime, and coloring.  He did tell us to look him up when we were out on the town.
Ava getting all ready for her Valentine's Party at preschool.  I may be a bit prejudice, but I am super impressed with Ava's handwriting.  She wrote all of her invitations!

Kai spilled an entire pitcher of red punch on the kitchen floor.  I seriously wanted to just move out instead of cleaning it up.  BUT, I cleaned it up anyway, because the other option is ridiculous.  Red punch is fun because it dyes everything.  Like one of Kai's feet and the tile.  Luckily, I think Kai understood the gravity of the situation.  As you can tell in the bottom picture, he is simply torn up about it. 
Ava all ready for pajama day which she could not be any more thrilled for.  She said, "Mom!  My teacher said that we can just get out of bed and come straight to school!  I am so excited!"  Kai also gets really excited about weird things, like wearing my boots backwards and making it a goal to walk down the entire length of our hallway.  Ava's new passion is soccer.  In the house.  She can't wait for daddy to come home and as soon as he walks in the door she says, "Wanna play soccer?"  She always plays with her beautiful skirts or princess dresses on.  Don't let it fool you though.  She is quite the little athlete.  More to come on that later . . . .
And sometimes I just CANNOT get enough of how cute my kids are.  Even if it means I have to make my kids pose in the church parking lot when we're already late for church.  Ava being her always cooperative picture-taking self. Kai not so much. 

5 comments:

The Park Family said...

Lyns you have the cutest family. I love all of the pictures! I really love the one where Kai is so upset about spilling the punch ;) How cute it that!! I hope you are all doing great! LOVE YA

Micah said...

Your descriptions are awesome, Linsey. I love how well you portray your kids' personalities with everything you say. And they ARE pretty cute, too. I second Avalon's motion!

Unknown said...

Linds! It's been forever since I read your blog. Your kids are so big! I moved my blog over to mohawkmolly.blogspot.com. (Sorry if I forgot to tell you that before. I actually switched over a few months ago.)
Miss you!
Oh, I changed my id too, so you probably don't know who the heck this is. Go to my new blog and you'll figure it out pretty quick. Sorry, I can't put my real name online anywhere.

Alecia and Sam said...

Red punch?? That would have been a HUGE pain to clean up. I love your kids. I can't wait to see you all this weekend!!

Jessica Carol said...

I am soooo sad I can't come down this weekend. I miss you guys so much. I have a my semester break coming up....Aunt Jessica may just need to venture down to take a break and see you guys. I love you!