CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Introducing . . . . .

Miss Vienna Marie!  My sweet little niece was born on March 10 and we couldn't be happier!  Isn't she beautiful?  I wanted to be there when she was born SOOOO bad, but I was nervous it wasn't going to happen because of the 5 hour drive separating me and my pregnant sister.  :)  Well, she called me on Wednesday to tell me she was having what she thought might be labor pains.  I didn't know if it was the time or not, but the kids and I jumped in the car and headed to Utah.  Luckily we did, because this little beauty was born the next morning!


I am one proud Auntie!  (Finally!  Now I can cuddle and love on the little Miss and then give her back to her momma for a feeding, diaper change, etc. etc.)  My little sister is such a great mommy.  I love the bottom pic.  It was Alecia holding Vienna for the first time and Sam just broke down.  Such a beautiful family.
Ava was so excited to get a new cousin.  She's been telling all of her friends that "her cousin came out of Aunt Alecia's belly and she's SOOO sweet and tiny!"  Just a couple of funny things Ava has said.  The other day she asked me if I missed Oodie or Vienna more.  (Oodie is my parent's golden retriever).  I asked her who she missed more and she said "I miss Oodie because I really like him, but I miss Vienna a lot because she's my cousin."  She went on to tell me that she's sad because now that Aunt Alecia is a mom, she isn't her aunt.  I explained it to her and she felt better. :)  My mom sent me a cute new picture of Vienna a couple of days ago and Ava said, "That's not Vienna!"  When I told her it was she said, "Why is she big now?"  Luckily, we get to see them this weekend.
My kids had so much fun in my mom and dad's new hot tub, they were completely worn out.
Of course, we made the normal detour to Grandma and Grandpa Cuff's house on the way home.  Do you think they're spoiled much?  I think the highlight of this visit was watching "Annie."  Both of my kids loved it!

3 comments:

The Mitchell's said...

That picture of Sam and Alecia brought tears to my eyes. How dang sweet! You guys have an amazing family and your little ones are just adorable! You and Alecia are such cute mommies!! :)

Micah said...

Man, I choked up at that picture, too. Won't it be fun for Venice to see that in twenty years to know how much she is loved?!

Alecia and Sam said...

Oh my gosh I love her so much! I am so glad you made it for the whole thing! What an amazing and painful experience that whole thing was!:)