CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"O" we love Extracurricular Activities!

I hope you like the title of my post as much as I do. :)

A few weeks ago Randy's brother Scott and his wife Lori came to visit.  We love these guys so much and were able to have such a fun date night!  We went to dinner and saw Cirque Du Soleil's "O", which was AMAZING!  We all loved it so much.  Even if our husbands complained about the $8 bottle of water.




Ava's dance class was cut short this year so there won't be a long, darling post about her recital, fancy dance costume, and beautiful hair.  Along with that there will be no videos of Ava up on stage.  I see this as a negative, but I venture that some may see this as a positive.  :)  SOOO, I took a few pictures at her last dance class.  She loves dancing so much and listens to the teacher so well. 




Moving on to soccer . . . . this girl LOVES it!  In her first game she scored 4 goals.  FOUR!  How great is that?  In her second and third game, well, not as many.  She gets a little distracted.  I hear that's normal for 4 year olds?  Even 4 year olds with mad soccer skills?  Okay, I'll believe it.  Anyway, the only negative she can see about soccer in general is that she can't wear her big, beautiful fluffy skirts to play.  One of her favorite parts is eating oranges at half time. 





And I couldn't leave you without a shot of my little man.  He slays me.  Seriously.

3 comments:

Micah said...

Ava's ability to pose for every shot just cracks me up! She is always ready for you to take the picture! What a talent. You sure do have cute kids. And talent! Four goals?!

Adhis said...

In regards to not being able to wear beautiful fluffy skirts in soccer, my husband David says: "That IS one of the drawbacks of soccer."

Kat said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Ava is absolutely cute with all her girlyness. LOL :) And I am so glad that you were able to hang out with Scott and Lori. I bet it was such a fun time. We really like them.