CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Family . . . . .

Our favorite people to hang out with!  My fam (without Jess or Sam - Missed you!)  came to visit for a few days.  We, of course, all had a blast.  We were even lucky enough to have them here for one of Ava's soccer games!  The best part was that my grandma and grandpa came!  I love them so much and they are the best grandparents in the entire world.  We're so lucky that my kids have such a great relationship with them. 



My kids favorite spot at "Papa's House" is right in Papa's chair watching cartoons.  Ava told me more than once that she "just wanted to watch cartoons with Papa."  My favorite part of the trip was cuddling my sweet little niece.  She is so much fun.  I daresay Ava and Vienna are two of the most beautiful girls ever.  We also got to spend some time at the pool even if it was a little chilly.  Ava still braved the water, but Kai was a little more careful and spent a lot of time with only his toes in the water or with his towel wrapped around him. 

More pics of Vienna of course . . . :)  The bottom right picture is of me and Alecia changing our babies.  I definitely had a bigger bum to change!  I love the fact that Alecia is a Mommy now.  As soon as the little Miss was born, Alecia was immediately a part of the Mom Club and, as close as we were before, I feel like it brought us even closer.  The other random picture I have is of Kai.  Buck Naked.  He was apparently hungry because he snuck out of the tub, went downstairs, and helped himself to a bag of Lucky Charms.  Dare I say that the majority of us would not be comfortable in that position in the middle of the kitchen?
A few weeks ago, we had a "stay-cation" on the strip.  Randy had a conference so we all packed up and headed to the Mandarin Oriental for a night.  Of course, the wind was horrible, so the beautiful pool and hot tub were closed.  My kids were devastated.  We did some improvising and the kids went swimming in the big tub in the room.  We all had a blast on our little getaway!

Ava all ready for her Preschool Easter Party.  I can't believe how grown-up and beautiful she is!  It makes me sad, but excited at the same time.  As sad as it is to watch her grow up, it is so much fun to see all the new things she is learning and doing.


3 comments:

Micah said...

You know what? Your kids are starting to look even more like each other! It's fun to see them morph!

Stay-cations are the best. Too bad about the wind. It's been weird weather EVERYWHERE lately! I'm not complaining about 75 degrees in the middle of May in Phoenix, though! Love it!

Alecia and Sam said...

Love the post!! That picture of Kai cracks me up. I will be honest, I would not be comfortable buck naked in the kitchen in that position. Call me weird!!:)I dare say Ava and Vienna are the cutest girls too!!:)

Micah said...

Are you packing because you're moving?!