We took a little weekend vacay with my mom and it was so much fun! We shopped and ate of course, met up with fun friends, and went hiking!
We started off in my mom and dad's somewhat bare home. Thus the reason the kids are using an empty vacuum box as a table.
We also did quite a bit of shopping to fill up the empty house . . . . .

We went and hiked Gunlock Falls and it was BEAUTIFUL! We wore flip flops. If I were to pass on advice, it would be to wear something a little more sturdy. Especially if you have 2 kids with you. Just sayin'. It was so much fun though.




We were also lucky enough to meet up at the splash park with our good friends who happened to be visiting the same weekend! It was so much fun to see them and catch up. Ava absolutely loves Carson and couldn't have been happier.


In other news - we celebrated Fathers Day (without any pictures of daddy for some reason), moved Kai to a big boy bed (which led to a lot of giggles and laughter in MY bed), baked cookies, and watched movies (and apparently took pictures OF the movie cases - not sure why)! Yep! That's what we do!
Is it just me or are my kid's smiles a little fake in this picture?







6 comments:
Oh, it was so much fun! We were eating lunch yesterday and Carson said to Brynn "When are you going to get a boyfriend Brynnley?" I said "not for a long time." He said "Why, I have a girlfriend." I asked who and he said "Mom, it's Ava, you know that!" Oh please let them stay boyfriend/girlfriend forever!
You have such adorable kids, Lynsey. I'm glad you got to spend time with your mom, too. Isn't family everything!?
Did your parents buy a home in St. George? How fun! Your kids are too cute!!
I love that picture of Ava and Kai lauging. Better yet I love how they get a kick out of each other :)
Hey! That is so great your parents bought a house here!! Where did they buy?? Maybe it is by me somewhere.... that would be fun! The next time you guys come and visit, give me a call and we can meet up or something! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment