Yep - We've taken a step back in time. Clear back to the beginning of July. Honestly, with the crazy summer we've had, I'm pretty impressed that I'm posting this before Christmas. We stayed home this year which is nearly the first time we've ever done that. It was different because we're used to being around family. We missed everybody! BUT, we did have fun with our little family. We went swimming during the day, had a little BBQ, watched fireworks in the Home Depot parking lot and did a few small fireworks at home. It was a fun day. I love the 4th of July because it reminds of us how blessed we are.
These pictures were a couple of days before the 4th, but they crack me up. My kids were determined to wear their rain/snow boots because there was a small stream of water going down the curb.
My Red, White, and Blue Cuties . . . . . .





















1 comment:
I am playing catch up too. I love the cute pictures of you kiddos. Looks like you guys had a great holiday.
Post a Comment