If you have been to the Ute Stampede you can perfectly hear the rodeo announcers voice saying the title of this post. After our fun family reunion, we headed on to the fun of the Ute Stampede! Before we hit the rodeo though, we packed in more fun. Four wheeling with Papa is always a hit AND playing with the neighbor kids. Plus, Ava got to do mini drill and loved it!
We got together with some of our favorite friends, Raelynn, Ethan, and Luke! We all moved away from our little neighborhood about the same time and we miss them so much! We got to celebrate Ethan's birthday with them by doing a little hot tubbin' and s'more cookin'. I'll let you be the judge of whether the kids liked that or not. Of course, Uncle Robert is the most awesome uncle ever.
We were lucky enough to get together with a bunch of my high school friends for a swim day. Can you believe how many kids we have together? Wow!!
We hit the mammoth parade of course. The kids loved every second and stocked up on candy. My little bro, being the stud that he is, drove the Miss Nephi Royalty through the parade. I'm pretty sure that's the cleanest his jeep has EVER been. I may be prejudice, but he's probably the most handsome 16 year old I've ever seen.
We made it to the rodeo that night and had a great time! My entire family was there which made it even better.
My amazing grandparents! Plus, my darling sister Jessica and her boyfriend Rob. Okay fine, Rob is darling too. :) Oh - and Kai is certainly the most darling.
The fabulousness that are my parents and my kids watching the skydiver bring the American Flag in. It's one of my favorite parts of the rodeo and chokes me up every time. The truth? I may or may not be getting a little choked up just typing this.
My beautiful sister Alecia and her husband Sam along with my favorite niece on this side of the family. :) LOVE that little Miss.
Of course, we made it to the carnival after the rodeo. The merry-go-round was a hit. The caterpillar roller coaster not so much; if you can't already tell by Kai's face in the first picture.
We had so much fun on our long Utah trip and love our families so much!














3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun summer!
Just reading this makes me miss summer already. You family is so cute and I love seeing all the pictures.
Okay so can I just tell you that I have a hard time looking at your blog because we miss you guys so much. Come visit us it would be so so fun. So I called you today now you are it and I want you to call me so we can catch up. October was a long month. I love all your pictures and I am so glad we got to see you guys on Ethan's birthday. We love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment