CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Funnies . . . . .

I am so behind and I WILL get caught up, but I had to post a couple of funny things my kids have said lately.

Ava has been sick for a couple of days and it was waking her up in the middle of the night.  When she's sick, it is very dramatic.  (Understatement).  Well, I was in her room, rubbing her back, trying to get her to quit crying and figuring out what exactly the problem was.  She kept saying I don't know to every question so I finally said, "What can mommy do to make you feel better?"  She looked at me, and serious as can be said, "I just want to make a craft!"  Keep in mind it was 3:00 in the morning.  That girl loves crafting.  Not sure where she got it, but I'm adapting. :)

The other day Kai came in my room, pulled up his shirt, and pointed to his nipples.  He looked at me seriously and said, "These are my pickles."  I said, "Your Pickles?"  He answered me with, "Yep! That's what daddy told me!"  I have no explanation for that conversation, but I was ROLLING with laughter. 

No comments: