Quotes and Notables from Facebook - 2011 (I keep hearing that Facebook is taking over blogging - well, I for one, don't want to see that happen so I'm merging them). Plus, I think my kids are super funny.
1/21/12 - Kai just told me, "Watch out! I'm Pilates Man!"
12/31/11 - Mini Pizza's, Chutes & Ladders, and a Movie with my hubs and Littles! Can't think of a better way to celebrate the new year!
12/22/11 - I am so ready for Christmas and we are having so much fun at our house! Love Love Love this time of year.
12/19/11 - My 2 year old just said, "Mom, my belly hurts. We need to eat at Cafe Rio to make it feel better." A kid after my own heart . . . . . . .
12/2/11 - Ava has her own version of We Wish you a Merry Christmas but it involves a "figgy bunny" as opposed to figgy pudding.
11/17/11 - Ava and Kai are playing school. Ava told Kai to sit down and listen to her read. Kai said, "but I'm naked." (Which he is for some reason - don't judge me) Ava responded with, "It's okay. Naked people are welcome at my school."
11/16/11 - Happy Birthday to my amazing husband! Finally, he's old like me. :) On this, his 30th birthday, I want to list 30 reasons why he is the best ever . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Just teasing. I think a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY will suffice!
11/9/11 - Sick kids = a good excuse to lay on the couch, cuddle and watch cartoons all day without any guilt! I hope my kiddos feel better quick. :(
11/4/11 - So a bought a pineapple a couple of days ago and it sounds so good right now, but I really don't want to cut it up. So I'm eating a cup of chocolate chips.
11/1/11 - My 2 year old's favorite snack is roasted red pepper hummus and pita chips. All this Halloween candy and that's what he's asking for.
10/27/11 - Just heard TLC's "Waterfalls" and promptly sang every last word of the rap to my kids. Not really sure how I feel about how happy it made me . . . . . . .
10/25/11 - I have decided I have a pretty diverse music selection for my morning run: Killers, Donny Osmond, Mae, Elvis, Single Ladies (Chipettes Version no less), Rusted Root, Enrique, Sister Hazel, Eve 6, Tim Mcgraw, Rascal Flatts, Bush, Weezer, Michael Buble, and Jesse McCartney . . . . . . I could go on, but I think you get my drift on the randomness.
10-13-11 - Kai got to stay home with daddy tonight while Ava went to my party with me. She had a blast, but when we got to the car she said, "I miss daddy and Kai! I hope they had a fun boy's night!" It was so cute. Who'd think that she torments her brother so much when they're together! :)
10-13-11 - We have officially killed off 7 of the 8 goldfish we have bought in the last 2 weeks. FAIL! Or is it a success? Hmmm . . . . . . My kids have gotten so used to fish dying that when the last one died Ava said, "There goes another one!" PLUS - when her fish died last week she looked at me with a big grin and said, "Cool! Mine lasted the longest!"
9-23-11 - I love my Cougars! I'm loyal through the good, the bad, and the ugly!
8-16-11 - A nice lady at the restaurant tonight told me that my kids were "so fun and pleasant" to be around. I don't know what she was smoking. :)
8-2-11 - I love Jack Black on Yo Gabba Gabba so much.
7-31-11 - So after the misery of potty training Ava, I told Randy that Kai would have to train himself . . . . and he pretty much did. The other day he just walked in the bathroom and did it all by himself. Very impressed with my laid back kid. He's basically trained and he's barely 2!
7-26-11 - My kids are pretending that they are babies. They're crawling around, crying, and asking for bottles. My 5 year old was mad that I was organizing pictures on the computer and not paying attention to them and she said in frustration, "I can't believe you are playing on the computer when we were just born!!" Bad mom indeed.
6-13-11 - A little Bachelorette.......A little GOP Debate. I'm so well-rounded. :)
5-25-11 - My worst fear has been realized. My 2 yr old can officially climb out of the crib. Life as I know it is over.
5-19-11 - My kids favorite movie right now is the Princess Bride. I couldn't be more proud. :)
5-17-11 - Just watched Ava's last soccer game of the season. She scored two goals. On the way out of the game she excitedly said, "When do I start again?"
5-6-11 - Kai wanted corn dogs for lunch, not hot dogs. When I gave him the corn dogs, he took all of the breading off and ate the hot dog by itself. Weird kid.
4-14-11 - One of Ava'a barbies just said to the other, "It's time for ballerina scouts!" Not exactly sure what that is . . .
4-4-11 - Just so everybody knows, I am ranked 16th out of 1199 brackets in my March Madness group. Word!
4-1-11 - 7 am and the usual morning lineup . . . . . . . :)
3-21-11 - Up when I really don't want to be. Luckily, I was able to watch the Saved By The Bell episode where Kasey Kasem chronicles the band "Zack Attack" which ends with the awesome "Friends Forever" song.
3-17-11 - It's 7:15, practically dark, my kids are outside with no shoes on, they are having a blast, and I'm watching HGTV. I feel like I should be doing something different, yet here I sit.
3-9-11 - I love Wendy's in Utah because the kid's meals come with Frosty's. The other side of that is the fact that my kids want slurpees and I can't find a 7-Eleven anywhere.
1-21-11 - My Kai + (What I think is) a massive scorpion = Emergency Room. Not a fun night last night!
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment