The month of blah . . . . . . . I have to admit though, being in this 60 degree weather right now makes the month MUCH less blah. Being able to take the kids outside and play every day does a lot to make us happy after the craziness of the Holidays are over.
Fun crafts displayed in the fabulous weather. I don't know WHERE my kids come from, but they love, love crafts. I am not a crafty person myself, but I have learned to adjust. :)
Ice cream sundaes. My kids think it's about as great as going to Disneyland. Especially if it's family night and we have sprinkles and whip cream.
Puzzles. Ava has become quite the little puzzle lover. She can do them for hours and she's really good at it! Kai has a shorter attention span when it comes to puzzles, but he still has some love for his wooden puzzles.
Picnics outside and Ava sleeping with her dolls and BofM. Sadly, these days she is a better scripture reader than any of us and she can't even fully read yet! :) She likes to go through and pick out all of the sight words that she knows.
Lastly, Ava's 100 Day Project. She was SOOOO proud to take her poster to school with the pom-poms and different colored buttons. Can you tell how precise she is? A bit of a perfectionist I would say.







1 comment:
I feel the same about January- at least I have Baylor's bday to look forward to. And seriously, our kids are kindred spirits- can you just move here already?! we LoVe the same things.
And I would take Ava in my class any day! I love her 100s poster- perfection :) Glad you guys are staying busy and slightly warm!
Post a Comment