CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It happened . . . . .

My baby girl grew up. I told her not to, but she just wouldn't listen! The day that I have been dreading since she was born came - and it was bittersweet. I am NOT ready to have my sweet girl in school ALL DAY! I feel like it's the beginning of the end. She's going to be in school all day until she moves out! I need to not focus on her moving out yet though. :) She was SOOO excited to start. My girl loves school. She loves her friends and her teacher and she LOVES having lunch at school.  She also loves her new lunch box, backpack, and school clothes.  She's my girl because we definitely focus on the details.  The boys and I miss her while she's at school, but she is having a blast. She is fun and beautiful and smart and such a joy. I guess I'm just going to have to embrace her growing up. She makes me proud.




Kai may or may not have had a ridiculously swollen eye on Ava's first day.  Luckily, it didn't stick around for too long, but it looked like he got punched in the eye.

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

You and I have the same taste...as do our girls. Hailey picked out the same lunchbox!! :)

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

They do grow up way too fast! I feel the same way about school- I just don't want to share them for that long! At least she loves it!!!