Notice the cheeks? He's getting chubbier. It's funny because Kai just got thinner as time went on, Boston seems to be doing the opposite - although their faces still look identical to me. My favorite thing about my sweet baby right now is his eyes. They are always wide open. Even RIGHT before he drops off to sleep.
Basically all you need to know is that Bos is the best. baby. ever. Hands Down. He is still sleeping 8-12 hours a night. He has done it since the DAY we brought him home from the hospital. I can seriously count on one hand the nights he has slept less than that. I have none of the regular "newborn" excuses because I am one well-rested mama.
This kid laughs and smiles at ANYTHING. (That is one thing he definitely has in common with his big brother) He is also ridiculously ticklish which is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. I tickle him until tears are streaming down my face from laughing so hard. He is "roughly" loved by Kai and "lovingly" mothered and taken care of by his big sister. They just adore their little brother. We took him in for his 2 month appointment and he was 13.6 lbs (90%), 23 in (50%), and his head was 16 in (75%). He is short and stocky. We took Kai in at the same time and Kai was just the opposite; 50% in weight and 90% in height - tall and skinny. It will be interesting to see how they grow over the years. Boston is wearing mostly 6 or 9 month clothes. In fact, the other night I put him in these cute frog jammies that Kai got for Christmas when he was 7 1/2 months old. They fit Boston great right now at 3 months.
He is such a joy in our lives and I am so grateful that we have been blessed to have him as part of our crazy family!





2 comments:
Oh man, I can only hope for a baby as good as little Bos-man! I was ready to send Jake back, lol. He was an awful baby. Your kiddos are too cute! OH, and I totally dig your hair dark.
He looks so adorable and so much like Kai!
Post a Comment