CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 7, 2012

More Summer Fun . . . . .

Three awesome kids! You can tell they love each other by how close they sleep. :) This sweetness helps combat the fighting.
 
Randy had to go help with a baptism at the church and Ava went as his date.  Love them.  Ava is obsessed with baptisms and her daddy, so this was a great day for her.
 
Movie night, getting ready to tye-die shirts (which was the LONGEST process ever), and Kai being a monkey at the softball game.  I am dead serious when I say I'm shocked that we don't end up in the Emergency Room more often.  I have MANY friends who don't have a single kid that has had stitches.  I thought it was pretty normal to have multiple head wounds among your offspring - apparently not.  It's normal in my world I guess!

 
Lots of cuddles with Boss-Man.  My kids have the BEST grandparents ever!

 
Uncle Robert took the kids swimming - can you tell how excited they are?  They have their goggles and floaties all ready to go!  What a great uncle!  We were all hanging out in the family room one day and my mom says, "Where did all those kids come from?"  Without even asking, Ava had invited every neighbor kid she could find to come and get in the hot tub.  The best part was that we were getting ready to leave so we did a quick hot tub party, talked to Ava about asking first, and headed out!

Ava did Mini Drill while we were in Nephi and loved it.  She is such a girl and loved hanging out with Grandma's neighbor Abby.  Of course, there are always more pictures of the littlest.  Believe me, I scale down the amount of pictures that make it on the blog, but I have an insane amount to choose from.

No comments: