CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

4th of July . . . . .

Richfield Style! My kids were SOOOO excited to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for the 4th. We missed it last year so it was EXTRA exciting this year. Seeing how Bos was only 9 days old at this point, we opted to stay at my Mom's while Randy and the big kids headed down. They had a blast and couldn't quit talking about it. They are pretty much obsessed with their cousins so you can imagine how happy they were. Of course the day started with a parade, followed by another parade organized and put on by all of the grandkids, plus swimming, fireworks, and sleeping in the trailer. As my kids would say, "This is the Best Day Ever!"
Yes - I woke Boston up just to put him in his 4th of July onesie and get a picture with all three kids.  I am so glad I did because I LOVE this pic!  I'm not going to lie - I totally teared up sending my hubby and kiddos off to celebrate without me and Bos.  I am so not one to miss fun, family traditions and it was hard to stay home!  I am so blessed with the 3 sweetest littles.



 
Scott and Hailey also stopped by on their way home to meet Boston.  Not sure if you can tell, but Ava thinks Hailey is just about coolest thing ever.  We are so grateful for our family!

No comments: