CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 24, 2012

Leaving hibernation . . . .

Here are the kids on our first walk out with Boston! We started out all smiles and apparently he was relaxed enough to snooze through the whole thing. My kids love walks. The love exploring and are fascinated by everything. Let's just say that walks with the kids are more of a leisurely stroll than anything that could be considered exercise.
The first time I got out the Bumbo for Boston.  He LOVED it and was giggling and smiling like crazy.  I couldn't even get him to hold still for a picture.
Only 4 of MANY pictures when I'm trying to get just one snapshot.  Love this kid even if he does look drunk in a lot of his pics.
Ava's first day of soccer practice!  She was super excited to go and play and especially excited to have daddy as her coach!
Clean Baby.  He looks a little shocked.
Ava loves exercise videos for some reason.  We had some friends over to play and they decided to do a little 30 Day Shred with Jillian.  I promise I don't make them exercise like this!

A rare, super rainy day in P-town.  It was really warm, but Ava thinks if it's raining she needs full on cold-weather rain gear.  We were all outside for at least 2 hours and Boston slept through all of the fun.

No comments: