We went to a baptism for a family friend in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and decided to make it a family day - Las Vegas Style. Of course, we went to the Bellagio to see the conservatory. It's awesome and they change it every season. I would definitely suggest you go if you're ever in the area! Plus, on top of that you can see the water show out front which is always neat. My kids love it.
We then headed over to the Flamingo to see the flamingo habitat. The kids liked it. There were a lot of big fish, ducks, and of course, flamingos. :)
We also went to the fall festival here in P-Town. The kids loved it. The adults, well, we were just happy the kids were happy. The merry go round is always a favorite and they even got to do the bungee trampoline on the way out. True to form, Ava was pretty nervous, but smiled for the camera. She didn't want to do anything too adventurous and was happy with a few high bounces. Kai on the other hand, did basically whatever the guy told him to do and he was flipping all over the place. Eventually he wanted to get down because I think he started getting a little sick! :)
The last couple of pictures involve a last and a first. Ava's two bottom front teeth are getting VERY loose, so I wanted to make sure I had a good picture of her baby teeth before they come out! *tear* I can't believe she's growing up so fast! The other picture is Boston's first time in a big stroller. It was a little sunny, but he loved it and quickly fell asleep for the walk. I love my kids.








No comments:
Post a Comment