A little more Halloween - the kids were invited to a fun Halloween party and got to wear their cute Halloween shirts, eat lots of treats, and wrap up kid like mummies.
I turned the big 31! I felt good about 30, but I feel even better about 31 - especially since I have this fabulous family to share my year with!
Smiles from little man and a fun package from Grandma Cuff for Halloween.
Daddy agreed to sleep on the trampoline with the kids. They all got settled down to watch a movie on the ipad and by the time I got out there, Randy was fast asleep. Ava made it for about an hour and then escaped to the comfort of her warm Tinkerbell bed, but Kai and Daddy braved it out until 5:30 in the morning! Kai came in, crawled in bed with me to cuddle, and only then did I realize that he had "wet the tramp" in a manner of speaking. He must have been cold enough that he didn't even realize! Ha Ha. He was pretty proud of himself for staying outside so long. They had a blast even if it did result in a bunch of laundry. We also got out Boston's walker and he loves it! Don't let his terrified look with Kai fool you - he loves for his brother to push him around.
My beauty on Picture Day. Seriously. I love her so much and she WON'T STOP GROWING! I tell her on a daily basis to take it down a notch, but she refuses. :) Love this girl.







1 comment:
I loved this post!! I seriously laughed at that one picture because Vienna is creepin in the back!:) Gosh, we miss seeing you guys everyday!
Post a Comment