CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 24, 2013

More Nov. . . . .

Ava lost her first tooth and COULDN'T have been more excited. She has had friends losing teeth for a while and was impatiently waiting for her turn. She was so excited to put her tooth under her pillow and even wrote a fancy note to the tooth fairy. She was more than thrilled to get money the next morning and is keeping all of her tooth money together (she's now lost 2) in order to get something big with it later on. She's such a planner and so my girl.

We also had her soccer closing ceremonies where she got the CUTEST soccer trophy I've ever seen and got to be with her teammates for all of the festivities.  Ava and Kai are very good at pretend and on this particular day I had to take a picture of them in their cowboy gear (and jammies) because I knew it would make my dad and Grandpa proud.  The other pictures are of my kiddos cuddling on the couch.  Boston thinks he is such a big boy - he absolutely adores his siblings and the feeling is definitely mutal.

We got to celebrate Thanksgiving in Richfield this year.  Ava made all of the place mats and name cards while Grandma prepared a delicious meal for us.  We spent it with wonderful family.  My kids just LOVE Hailey and Myah and it was so good to catch up.  My kids were super disappointed there was no snow, but we managed to bundle up enough to go play at the park.  It is always a fun time at Grandma and Granpa's.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You got November done! I'm working on December now...it might be a month or so. I love watching your kids grow. I cannot believe how old they are.

Micah said...

Holy smokes, you have cute kids!