Mr. Moo, DudeMan, Little Dude, Bakai, Buster, Bugaboo, Bugabug. Just a few of the many names I have given this little guy. He is SOOOOO much fun I can't even stand it. He is such a sweetheart and it seriously melts my heart. He loves his big sister so much and thinks everything she does is hilarious and let's be honest, the last thing Ava needs is a little encouragement. :) Here are some new pics of the man to show you what he's been up to lately!
First taste of rice cereal . . . .


5 comments:
Oh my gosh that first picture of Kai makes me want to reach through the computer and grab him! He is so dang cute, I can't even stand it!! BAKAI you are the best!!
Such fun pictures! It was so much fun to see you at Disneyland. Your little man is getting so big! He is a doll, just like his big sister. :) Hope you had a blast Trick or Treating!
Oh my gosh!! He is so cute! Well, both of them are adorable but I agree with you, it is fun to see the boys because yes, one week apart they are indeed! Isn't that funny, who would have thought, us having kids a week apart!! Sorry the little miss didn't get to go on the hay ride- "Mr. Farmer Phillips" had about as much fun as the kids did I think! We still have pumpkins on the trailer to sale so stop by. What cute cute kids! Can you believe how fast they grow? Too fast,not fair at all!!
He is so dang cute! When are you moving to Vegas. I'm sad that you won't live In Lehi anymore but you gotta do what you gotta do huh? Are you going to be in Nephi around Christmas time? Let me know
Gosh, he is getting so big!! He is one cute little man!! How are things going? Are you all moved to Vegas yet? We miss you guys here in PL!!!
Post a Comment