CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My New Fave . . . . .

LOVE this picture. Personally, I think these are the most handsome men I have EVER seen! I think they look so much alike!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Darling. What a special picture.

And, not "skinny"! I'm sure you were thinking one of my sister's was me---but thanks anyways!

...still can't wait!

lmackay32 said...

How cute! A little 'mini-me' for Randy.

Nic & Trudi said...

Oh my gosh they look exactly alike!! SO cute!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

VERY cute picture! Hope you guys are doing well. Call me when you get a chance. I'd love to chat and see how things are going and all that you guys have been up to. It's been forever!

Sarah said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Kaydee said...

So sweet! I love all the pics of Ava and the G-Parents! What memories she'll have! I'm sure that she's not the only one that will have to go to therapy when you move, I wouldn't be surprised if Grandma and Grandpa will have to spend a few sessions there themselves!

Annie Nielson said...

I don't know Lyns...I think he has a lot of Stoddard in him :) They are both way handsome either way.

I agree with Kaydee--there may be a lot of therapy sessions to go around. I still want to move home and live with my parents after living with them for a little over a year :) It's nice to have an adult to be home with you all day...