CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

DISNEYLAND!!!

We got to go to Disneyland a few weeks ago with Randy's entire family and we had such a blast! We stayed in Vegas the first night and the boys went to the BYU/UNLV game. We headed down to California the next day and stayed there the rest of the week! We did the Beach, Disneyland for 3 days, and Mickey's Trick or Treat Party. It was so fun to be there during Halloween. We did the Princess Breakfast with all of the girl cousins and it was worth every single penny. Ava met SOOO many princesses and was absolutely thrilled with it. On the other hand, she was scared to death of all of the characters and wouldn't go near them. She was okay if she could cover her face with her trusty park "map", which she put to use as soon as we walked in the Disney gate on the first day. Here are a few of my favorite pics. I took over 250 pictures, so this may seem like a lot, but it could have been a lot more. :)

Headed to California! The kids had no idea we had a 10 hour drive ahead of us, but they did awesome! Better than I could have expected.

Swimming! No matter where we go on vacation, we always get a lot of swimming in. Randy is such a sport and the kids love playing with him!

Kai was happy as could be for 99.9% of the trip!

We couldn't have done this trip without Grandma and Grandpa Cuff!

Headed to our first day at Disneyland!

I was so excited to show Kai and Ava how fun Disneyland was. We saw Mickey and Goofy as soon as we walked in and it scared Ava to death. This is exactly how my kids were as we entered the Happiest Place on Earth. Not exactly what I expected.


Ava with Belle, one of the many Princesses she got to meet. We waited an hour to meet them. Little did we know that Minnie was also there, thus the look of terror on Ava's face. Belle actually hid Ava in the corner so she couldn't see Minnie and we could take a picture. :)



The girls with Snow White at the Princess Breakfast. We had awesome food and got to meet almost all of the Princesses. Worth every single penny! Ava was in heaven!

Mommy and Ava on her very favorite ride: The Ladybugs! We spent a lot of time in A Bug's Land because all of the rides are geared toward little ones. We managed to hit a lot of the big rides though! Ava went on almost every ride she was tall enough for: Splash Mountain, The Matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Tower of Terror. Yes, she went on the Tower of Terror but said to me after, "We do not need to do that one again Mommy!"






Newport Temple

Crystal Cove Beach. It was the best beach we've been to in California. It was so fun! Ava loved it and could have stayed there all day. We saw dolphins very close to the shore, gathered seashells, and made sand castles. I've never been a big Beach fan, but this day was a blast.





Pixie Hollow. We waited in line for over an hour to meet Tinkerbell. We met Fawn and Iridessa and then realized we were outside of Pixie Hollow! No Tinkerbell! Ava was so upset so I went and asked the worker what the deal was. She said in a very cheerful Disneyland voice, "Tinkerbell is flying in and out today!" I tried to explain that to Ava, but she was so sad! Finally, when we all got over it, Ava started telling everybody that she met Tinkerbell's friends, but Tinkerbell was flying around Disneyland. :)


Ava and Aladdin. One of my favorite pictures from the trip. He was so cute and my little nieces were loving him! He asked Ava what she was being for Halloween and when she said Belle he said, "Can I be the Beast?" It was adorable.

Waiting for Mickey's Trick or Treat Party. Belle and Tigger were completely tuckered out and the night hadn't even begun! I was so glad they took a nap because we were rockin' in California Adventure pretty late! The party was so much fun and definitely worth the money. Tons of candy, free games, and no lines for the rides!


The kids on Toy Story Mania. It was such a fun ride and Kai even got to go with us!

Thanks so much Grandma and Grandpa Cuff! We will cherish these memories forever!

6 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

That looks like tons of fun! I'm so jealous that Kai is such a good baby. I'll be stuck at home forever cause Jake is so miserable and bawls all day long, ugh.

I bet Disneyland was so fun on Halloween--cute decor, etc. I haven't been to Disneyland since Senior Trek, haha. It's probably changed just a bit since I've been there :)

Alisha said...

I am so excited to go to disneyland in January with my family now. I am so glad you had a great time!

Lori said...

Oh, I miss it. I think we need to move in...to disneyland that is. Myah's never been happier. Cute pictures!

Hope all is well!!

Lori said...

And...I know I had my own children at disneyland, but one of my favorite memories is still Ava with her map. The very best!!!!

Ford Fam said...

So so so adorable! I am so super jealous. It looks so fun. How did the stroller work out? Did you use the bags? I need to call you!!

Alecia and Sam said...

What a blast!! I laughed so hard at the picture with Ava covering her face. Brings back memories of the Snow game and thd Badger! He was a bit creepy though!! I wish I could have been there to enjoy all of the fun and I am still SHOCKED that Ava went on all of the big girl rides!! FUN, FUN, FUN!! We must go again... our side of the familia!!