We had SUCH a fun October. It was pretty laid back and we just enjoyed the great weather and fall activities! Here's Ava with my Dad on his Harley. It makes me a little nervous but she LOVES riding with her Papa!

Making Halloween Cookies. These were just the pre-cut, put them in the oven kind of cookies, but I thought they were cute because they were shaped like pumpkins! Well, they may have been cute but they tasted nasty. Ava didn't have a problem eating them. :)


My cute Preschooler! I love this girl.

I can't believe my little girl is old enough for playdates! She LOVES playing with friends.

All bundled up to head over to her friend's house, which was right next door.


Me and my cute little pumpkins!
Making Halloween Cookies again. These cookies were much better.
Just a cute one of my Kai and his big feet.


3 comments:
your kids are SO cute. i love kai's big feet. grandpa stoddard would be proud!
Fun Pictures! We need to have Ava over more for playdates.
They both look so old, especially Kai. We miss Ava for our playdates. Carson said the other day "You know how Ava moved Mommy?" I said yes, he said "but when is she coming back?" sniff sniff
Post a Comment