

Preschool Celebration. Princesses tend to be pretty popular! To think, I tried to convince Ava to be Snow White. :)


Trick or Treating. Kai loved it. Ava loved it A LOT! She wanted to keep on trick or treating even after it got cold. It's nice to take the little ones trick or treating because everyone gives them the good candy because they're so cute! You know, the big kids get a tootsie roll and the little ones get a King Size candy bar? I have to admit I tend to do the same thing.






Alecia, Ava, and Sam. No, there is no relationship between Strawberry Shortcake and a Cowboy, but the princess has a pretty fancy pose going on.


7 comments:
lynds- your kids are sooo stinkin' cute!
So cute! Ava made a cute belle! Kai is such a happy baby. He always makes me smile because he always has that huge grin on his face!
How cute are your kids in their Halloween costumes?! They looked darling!
We miss you! What a cute Tigger and a beautiful Belle! Love their costumes.
The cutest kids in the world. I swear. I show all of my friends. i can't wait for Thanksgiving!
ADORABLE!! Kai was such a cute tigger and Ava was a beautiful Belle. Love your kids, love you!
You guys look adorable! ...miss you!!!
Post a Comment