CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 Months Old . . . . .


My baby boy is 9 months old today! I can't believe it. He has been such a blessing and a joy in our lives. He is always happy and always smiling. Every morning, I completely forgive him for not sleeping all night when I see that smile. :) I took him in for his 9 month appointment a couple of days ago. He is 29" tall (80%) and 18 lbs 6 oz (20%). He's still super tall and super skinny. He is crawling around like a maniac! He's hard to keep track of. Ava's started moving our ottoman to block him off so he can't get out of the family room. He crawls up the stairs at lightning speed then stands at the top shaking it until someone either comes and gets him or lets him through the gate. He LOVES his sister so much. Even though 90% of his injuries come directly from her, she is still his favorite person. He doesn't have any teeth yet but it seems like the bottom 4 could pop through any second. He loves to go in the stroller, loves to swing, and loves tubby time. I'll say it again: I CANNOT believe he's this old. It feels like he was just born.

4 comments:

lmackay32 said...

What a little stud! I love to see pictures because he ALWAYS has that big smile on his face. He is going to be a heart breaker!

Lori said...

I CAN'T believe how fast he's grown. I think he's the cutest baby boy ever! I love his chill attitude--he's so sweet. Hope you guys are doing well!
Love you all!

Alecia and Sam said...

I can't believe he is nine months either!! Holy Cow time flies!! It really is hard to be mad at the little guy because he is just so darn sweet and so so happy!!

Jessica Carol said...

Oh my gosh I want to hold him so bad right now. Even though he'd squirm and make it super hard for me, I still want. Ugh miss you guys!