CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dairy Field Trip . . . . .

Ava got to go on her first field trip last week to a dairy. We were so excited (yes, we). I kept telling her about the cows we were going to see and how much fun it would be. I guess I'm used to a small town dairy, not a big city dairy, because there were no cows. At least not any real ones. It was so much fun though! They had talking barn animals that told all about the dairy, we got to see how all the milk is manufactured and turned into the things we eat, and we even got ice cream at the end. It was such a blast.


Happy as Always. I think my kids look a lot alike in these two pictures.



There was a part of the tour that involved thunder and fog and Ava was scared to death, to say the least. Always a professional, she was able to reign in her fear for a quick picture. :)


The best part of the tour and what all of the kids were waiting for. The ice cream!

1 comment:

Alecia and Sam said...

FUN!! That one of Kai in the fog made me laugh out loud!! He is chill in any situation... so funny!! Ava was scared of something?? Weird!! It was probably a little bit like when she saw the dinosaur at Jumpin Jax!!:)