This was the playroom when we were moving in. Do you think we have enough toys?
The kids before church on our first Sunday in Vegas. It was Ava's first day of Primary. I can't believe she's a Sunbeam! She absolutely loves Primary and her teachers. Taking her to nursery was a total nightmare. Thank goodness Primary is proving to be just the opposite.
We've started feeding Kai everything that we eat, with some exceptions, and he is LOVING it! Here he is with the classic Spaghetti. It is a disaster to clean up after he eats, but worth every second to watch him eat it! He's almost 9 months old. Is that too young to be feeding him big people food? I really don't know and at this point, it's too late to go back. :)

We had some friends over the other night that have a cute little Pomeranian named Isabelle. Ava was in heaven and Kai was well, happy one second and scared to death the next. All we heard all night was Ava yelling, "Isabella!" She ran around with her all night, played tag, and gave her every toy imaginable. I hope that will last Ava for a while because the chances of us getting a tiny inside dog that I would have to potty train is slim to none. Plus, it would never be acceptable to my father who has said on numerous occasions, "that's a waste of an animal." Hee Hee.


1 comment:
I'm pretty sure you have the cutest kids ever! We've started feeding Jake food--mainly baby food, but he's such a piggy that he wants what we are eating after he's done with his baby food. SO, we give him a few tastes here and there. I think it's fine as long as you cut it up into small enough bites (but you know that, haha)
I'm glad you are adjusting well in Vegas!
Post a Comment