CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm in love . . . . .

With these pictures that Lacey Nielson took of our family. Kai had just turned 1, Ava had just turned 4, and we were in need of some new family pics. I really like having updated pictures of the family because the kids grow SOOOO fast! Lacey did such a great job capturing my kids and how they really are. Except in these pictures they're clean. :) Enjoy! I know I have!

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

From Pro Pics

14 comments:

lmackay32 said...

These are SUPER CUTE! What an adorable family you guys have.

♥ Jennifer said...

Me too! I LOVE these pics. They're so great. We've never had professional family pics done...and they're long overdue! Maybe this Fall. ;)

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

I LOVE them! I hope you have them plastered all over your house... that's how mine is :) I love the action shots that capture their personalities, adorable.

Alifinale said...

So So So CUTE! Love them.

The Mitchell's said...

These are darling! What a cute and fun family! You are so very pretty too! Love em! :)

Nic & Trudi said...

Lyns these pictures are so cute!! I love them and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I'm excited to see you on Sunday!!

Alecia and Sam said...

It is a good freakin thing you are coming up this week. I need to kiss those kids!! I LOVE all of the pictures. Such a beautiful family!!

Cami said...

So Cute! I love getting new pics. Actually i am obsessed! I love Kai's huge cheesers!

ps....you haven't told me how you made your blog so cute. I love how wide it is and how you display your pictures. Spill your secerts :)

Natalie said...

Such a cute family! Awesome pictures :)

Connie said...

You've got an adorable family, and those pictures prove it!

Micah said...

Oh Lynsey...so perfect. And you and Randy look so cute together! What a beautiful family. Those kids had no choice but to be adorable.

Lori said...

SO Cute! The first one of all four of you is the best family picture ever!!! Love them all and loved seeing you guys!

Kat said...

Those pictures are awesome! :) I love how cute your kids are. Miss you tons!

Adhis said...

Judging by the way Kai is holding the bat, I wouldn't count on any sports scholarships. Start saving them pennies, girl.