CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happenings . . . .

We all went to Ava's school for her Literacy Picnic a couple of weeks ago.  The wind forced us to stay inside the lunchroom, but Ava was super excited to have us there. 
 Then my friends threw me a diaper shower for Baby Boy.  It was a lot of fun!  This picture is with my friend Amber.  We had a combined party because we're only a couple weeks apart.
 And of course, we have had plenty of backyard time.  On Memorial Day, we (meaning super-pregnant me), didn't want to travel anywhere, so Randy turned the backyard into a water park with the slide, water balloons, floaties, and basically anything you could think of.  It was a really fun day with our little family that ended with the kids watering all of the desert plants which I'm certain didn't get enough water from our water festivities that day. :)  Oh - and I just had to document how much easier it is to have a boy when it's potty time and we're all soaking wet outside.
 These pictures go to show that Ava NEVER gets cold and Kai isn't quite as resilient.  I don't know if he'll survive if we move back to Utah because I'm pretty sure it was 105 degrees outside when he was all wrapped up in his towel.

1 comment:

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

I'm loving all of your last posts! Such fun pictures and darling ideas! I think we'll have to copy the summer ABCs- so cute! And I love the interview. I did something similar with Baylor about Russ for Father's Day. Your kids are darling! I'm excited for your next little bundle to arrive!