
These next few pictures are of what entertained her for a good hour today. The top drawer in her dresser is filled with tights, underwear, and plastic swim pants. Again, with my help, she managed to get the majority of what was in her drawer, on her body. I don't know what it is with layers, but she loves it. Doesn't some ancient proverb say that if you're into layers then you are very smart with deep thoughts and will make lots of money some day? I may have made that last part up. It might just be that she is entertained by odd things. :)




7 comments:
Maybe it's a normal girl phase. I used to be a Sunbeam teacher to a little girl who liked wearing 2 or 3 dresses at a time. Of course, she would also periodically change her name and tell me her parents were dead (which they weren't), so never mind.
What a cutie! Just make sure you keep her away from scissors. We wouldn't want her putting layers in her hair:)
That is so funny! I wish my kids entertained themselves like that. Ava is so cute.
I am willing to bet that you are loving folding and refolding all of those blankets! What a small price to pay for a happy child. She is such a cutie and it is so fun to see kids just being kids!
What an adorable little girl! You seriously have one of the cutest blogs I have seen. :)
Haha! That is hilarious but so so cute!
lol, I remember my girls doing this, interesting enough, my boys don't do that! :)
Post a Comment