CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Pics . . . . . .

I may be a little prejudice, but I think I have a pretty cute family! :) We had our pictures taken a couple of weeks ago, 12 days after Kai was born! We did his newborn photos and I decided we might as well take the opportunity to get our family pics done too since I don't like having our family picture up without Kai in it. Ava was "smiling" in all of them. I didn't realize during pictures what her smile was looking like though! I love it because it's totally her personality. Missy Hancock was the photographer and she did such a great job! I put a link to her website on the side of my blog.







2 comments:

Adhis said...

Nice photos!
I love lil' Kai's smile in the first one!

(My favorite photos are the first two.)

Nic & Trudi said...

These are all so cute. You do have a very cute family. Nic and I took our pictures at the same place when I was pregnant. Haha. Cute!