Ava got a new bubble machine and couldn't have been more thrilled!




And this is Kai while we play with bubbles and the pool:

We had a family night at the ice cream shop and it was so fun to sit outside and relax. Ava was very impressed with the rock that played music and wanted to "take a smile" with it. She also wanted to "take a smile" with Kai. :)



Just a couple of cute pictures of my babies!



5 comments:
I love your hair! It's so darn cute. And I love how Ava says she wants to "take a smile." That cracks me right up. Kai looks so cute. I need to come and see him.
How cute are your kids?! And you too, by the way! Miss you guys!
I don't believe you when you say your daughter is stubborn and can be difficult at times. I have never seen that side of her... oh wait maybe I just blocked them out!!:) Kidding! Ava is so darn funny it kills me. Please be nice when I have kids and don't laugh when they are naughty like I do with Ava. Kai is an angel and is the sweetest thing ever. I love the Cuff family!!
"Take a smile" too stinkin' cute!
Hey Randy and your cute wife!! How are you? Your family is SOOO cute! Your kids are beautiful!! I hope all is well for you! I have stumbled across your blog a time or two and I don't think I have ever posted.. but today is the day! And actually, Lynsey, I think Josh Warren is your cousin... yeah??...Meagan.. his wife is my husbands first cousin! We see them all the time. Isn't he?? At least somehow related to you? I don't remember. Its been a while! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment