CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pop Quiz . . . . .

Which one is the real baby?



This is just one of many games that Ava loves to play with Kai. Here she is reading to the little guy. It's almost like she thinks she has a new doll to go along with Carson and Kalel (pictured above).


9 comments:

LTC said...

How cute! I think he looks a lot like Robert...

Adhis said...

Dang it! That's a hard one.
I hate pop quizzes.

Alecia and Sam said...

I can't tell which one is the real baby maybe Carson or Kalel can tell me! I am laughing cause your kids are so darn cute and because Ava's dolls have actual names!! I am better now so tomorrow I am going to mug Kai like crazy!!

Cravings said...

Oh my gosh you forget how small they are. He looks so small in that seat next to Ava. So cute!

LTC said...

Ha...yes, I did mean Robert...but I should have put Richard for old times!

The Park Family said...

They are so sweet!! Ava seems like she is having a blast being the big sister! SO CUTE

Jenny said...

I like that Kai looks terrified in that last one and Ava looks thrilled. So cute!

♥ Jennifer said...

Kai looks so dang big! I love the face he is making in the first picture. Ava is such a good big sister to him!

jill said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That picture at the end with her reading to Kai cracks me up!! He looks like he is just sitting there listening to her and watching her, how cute!!!