CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

What Tastes Better than a S'more in the Mountains?

A S'more on our front porch! We wanted to go up the canyon and make s'mores last Sunday but it was just too cold. Randy brought out our little grill and we cooked 'em right up! Yummy!




We also made it to daddy's softball game the other night. It was a little rainy, but we still had so much fun! Even Kai! Can't you tell from the pics he was having a blast?



5 comments:

Cravings said...

He looks like Robert. He's so cute!

Annie Nielson said...

You give me hope that there is life after two kids :) I feel like I'm going to be cooped up in the house and not able to go anywhere after I have baby #2. Makes me nervous...anyway, so keep up the posts about going places :) It makes me feel better about life, haha.

♥ Jennifer said...

How funny - we made s'mores last night too! I hadn't had one in forever! It was chilly, but we went up to Cade's cousin's cabin, down here in Fillmore. Yummy yummy yummy!

Alecia and Sam said...

Hopefully it will warm up so the canyon is an option but roasting in front of your house had to be a lot of fun! I think Kai enjoyed that softball game better than anyone!:)

Natalie said...

It was so good to hear from you guys! It's been fun today to catch up on your life...your family is so cute. Your kids are darling, I think Ava looks a lot like Grandma Cuff. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon...maybe on the 4th or something?