
Congratulations to Alecia and Sam Riddle! They made it to the big day and now they're husband and wife! It was such a wonderful day full of fun and family. I am SOOOO happy for you two. They are such a wonderful couple and seriously, have you ever seen a more beautiful bride?
This is the first time Sam saw Alecia and her wedding dress. A picture is worth a thousand words right?


At the temple. It couldn't have been a better August day. It was beautiful and nobody died of heat stroke! The night before, Randy told Ava we were going to the temple and that is where Jesus lives. I knew that was a big mistake because she would be looking for Jesus the entire time we were there; and she was. She kept asking where he was and I didn't really know how to answer her. Well, during the prayer at the ring ceremony Ava whispered to me loudly, "Mom! I found him!" I looked at her confused and she said, "I found him! There's Jesus!" She pointed to the photographer who had long hair. Jessica and I were rolling. I have to say, I'm glad she found Jesus.



At the beautiful ring ceremony. Randy told Ava to do a silly face and this is her version. We were all cracking up.




My perfect little man. This is about as difficult as he was the entire day.

Here are the kids between the luncheon and ring ceremony. Kai had a blowout so we were washing his clothes and Ava ripped and stained her dress. My grandma was kind enough to sew and clean it up. The life of a mom. Funny story though; when I saw that her dress was falling apart, my first instinct was to get out the hot glue gun. My grandma gave me a funny look and said, "maybe we could try a needle and thread." Is there something wrong with me considering that my first instinct is always a hot glue gun? At least I didn't pull out the duct tape! :)

The reception:

LOVE my family! Ava would not put down her bouquet the entire night. It was the cutest thing.

My beautiful sisters and mom. I am SOOO lucky to have 3 of the best women in the world be my best friends!

Okay - I am going to just say it. My husband is hot. VERY attractive in my opinion. I'm not gonna lie, there were quite a few people that mentioned to me how good looking he is. I definitely can't argue. :) My cousin Braden is pretty cute too.

Ava and her Uncle Sam. After Sam sang at the reception, Ava said to him, "You are a good singer! Just like me!" It's nice to be confident. A few weeks ago we were watching the cartoon Fireman Sam. There were a few firemen on the screen and Ava said, "There are 2 Sam's Mom! I only have ONE Sam!" She loves this guy.

One of my favorite pictures of the day. Ava and her Aunt "SheeShee". She said to Alecia, "You look beautiful! Just like me!" Like I said, it's nice to be confident.


Ava and her aunt Jessica. Jessica is seriously like Ava's second mom. Ava LOVES her!

A good picture to end with. We were all tired after 2 days of wedding, but my mom was SUPER tired after MONTHS of wedding planning. You deserve a relaxing August mom! Good luck with that! :)


6 comments:
Your husband? Hot???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
OK, it's true.
The day finally came! Wahoo! Your sister definitely was a gorgeous bride! You and your fam didn't look so bad yourselves! Hope your all doing well.
Congrats to Alicia! Every picture was just beautiful. Your family is so cute Lyns. So photogenic. I love the story of the blow out and the torn, stained dress! That is truly life with children, you never know what is going to happen. Years ago at my cousins wedding, me and my other girl cousin were bridesmaids and she burned a whole in the bridesmaids dress while ironing it right before the reception and her mom did tape it up! True Story. I was laughing out loud when I was reading that you went for hot glue! Do what you gotta do right?!?!
I love that picture of your mom sleeping...just shows all the hard work she did. The wedding was beautiful and you guys were too! I was so...jealous!
p.s. I think your husband is hot.
I can say that cause I think my husband is hot too :)
YAY for my wedding!:) That picture of me and Ava is awesome and the one with Kai looks like I am hurting him but he still looks adorable. Can't believe it has come and gone. So glad you were all there supporting us the whole way... we love you guys!
I'm so glad you posted more pics and info from Alecia's wedding. We weren't able to make it down, but my mom said it was wonderful. She also said your parents grass was to die for--not one weed in any of it. I'm obsessed with grass these days cause ours looks like crap. I need to know your dad's secret on how he keeps the weeds away. OR, maybe it's your mom I need to ask??
Anyway, Alecia was a beautiful bride. And what I hear about Sam (from Annie Eyre) he is a great guy with an awesome personality.
OH, I love your hair, too. Where do you get it cut and colored??
Post a Comment