CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Today . . . . . . . .

I'm cleaning house today so the kids get to do whatever they want pretty much. Ava's been running around in her princess dress on backwards and some GORGEOUS pink princess shoes and Kai is being, well, Kai! When we sat down for lunch Ava decided she didn't want to ruin her princess dress with macaroni and cheese so she took it off. Thus we have this picture at lunch:

Kai got a little "fussy." I put that in quotations because the term fussy actually doesn't apply to this little guy. I wrapped him up in a peanut as we like to call it and put him in his swing which he LOVES. This picture is the result of that:

By the way, Mr. Moo is still an angel, he just happens to be an angel that despises his car seat. Right now I'm taking as few trips in the car as possible.

Last, but not least, we have Ava's "lunicorn" which she found somewhere in her toy box this morning. I didn't even know we still had this toy. I'm pretty sure it was a buck and I bought it at Smith's a couple of years ago. Anyway, Ava knew how hungry the "lunicorn" was, so she sat it down for some yummy mac and cheese. This picture is the result of that:

By the way, the unicorn is a girl and is "cute" not "handsome". The Purple hippo in the picture with Kai is a boy. I don't know why he's a boy since he's purple, but he is "handsome" not "pretty". Also, Ava looks beautiful in her princess dress, but mommy does not because her hair isn't done and she's still in her jammies. Just thought you'd all like to know.

2 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

I am not going to lie, I am concerned that Carson was left out of eating Macaroni and Cheese. Has the creepy doll that bends in half and hits itself been replaced by the "lunicorn?" I sure hope not!:)

Cami said...

Thats funny! Your little Kai is an angel baby. I love the things kids do at this age in their life and what they say. I am sure you still looked great in your pj's and hair not done :)