Sunday, August 23, 2009
Fishing in Alaska . . . . . .
Randy had the great opportunity to go fishing in Alaska a couple of weeks ago. It had been planned for a long time and everybody was so excited. I was way excited because I LOVE fish. I was even more excited that Randy took it upon himself to grow a total mountain-man beard. :) Well, the boys did not disappoint when it came to reeling in some fish. They came home with 600 pounds between the four of them. Halibut, Salmon, Rockfish, etc. etc. etc. I was happy to send all of the boys to do the dirty work and now all I have to do is cook it up! The boys had a great time, in between bouts of sea-sickness, and will remember the trip for years to come! Thanks to my dad for setting everything up and creating some memories that will last a lifetime!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Wow, did he really catch those huge ones? That is impressive. I do love the beard!!!
Cooooool!
I went to Alaska a few years ago and decided I would like to go back and catch a halibut the size of a Buick. And when people ask me why I'm visiting Alaska, I'll say, "Just for the halibut."
WHOA! that is insane!!
Those fish are monsters! I'm impressed. Love the mountain man beard too.
Wow! How awesome! Those Pic's are great!
Holy cow, what an awesome trip! I love fish too. I'm so jealous! Great pictures!
Yay for our men bringing home the beef for us... well, I should say fish! Sucks that we had to move though but it just proved what freaking bad A women we are!:)Randy does look like a mountain man and Sam only grows a little so he just looks creepy!!
Oh my goodness, I am so jealous! I love fish and those look delicious! Enjoy! I bet he had a blast!
Post a Comment