CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 4, 2009

Splash Park Goodbye Party!!

My great friend Valerie put together a goodbye party for us the week we moved out. She had to plan quick because we moved out so fast! In true young mommy, young kids fashion, we went to a fun splash park. It was so fun for me to visit with my friends and of course Ava had a blast with all of her little buddies! Val even made some delicious cupcakes that I managed to give a thorough taste test. :) It was a blast and we are going to miss our Pilgrim's Landing friends so much! Thanks for everything Val!

Me, Val, and Cami

Me and Aubrey







Ava, her boyfriend Carson, and her good friend Hailey. If I had a nickel for every time Ava's asked for Carson since we left . . . . . . .


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything is going well for you guys. I know it's a blessing that you got the job Randy wanted, but it's hard and I look up to you so much for being such a good sport. Thanks for posting on my blog. It makes me feel like someone really is listening. :) Love ya!