Who is Don Felder you ask? Points for you if you know, but I'll get to that later. We were able to go to Sun Valley with my family again this year. It has become a yearly tradition and it is always a blast. Every year my dad says it will probably be the last year, but every year come August, we head up to Idaho. (Did you know Arnold Schwarzenegger, among other celebrities, frequents this beautiful place? We actually saw him and his family there one year. True Story.) Anyway, in typical Sun Valley fashion, we eat, swim, relax, and then repeat. What a good time. Everybody was there this year except Jessica. :( We missed her. Our condo was a little ways away from everything so we walked A LOT to get to where we wanted to go. Luckily I had my trusty double jogger. (I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I love my stroller.) In addition to our usual lounging, we got to attend a concert in their new outdoor amphitheatre. Enter Don Felder. Eagles Band Member. Wrote Hotel California. Is this ringing a bell with anyone? Anyway, Don (yep - we're on a first name basis), was a great entertainer. He sang all of the great Eagles songs and we had a blast. Especially my dad. I can give credit to my dad for being able to recognize great songs and bands from the 70's. Thanks dad. :) Anyway, I think my new slogan for our Sun Valley trip is, from the mouth of Don himself, "Take it Easy." Thanks for the good times mom and dad!
Kai relaxing in Daddy's arms . .
Ava refusing to smile . .
I ((heart)) my stroller . .
Why is sitting in an oversized rocking chair so much fun? I don't know, but it absolutely is!
The picture of the trip. Ava's little pony. I thought when Ava became a photographer she would be a bit more abstract. Not so much.
Ladies and Gentleman, I present Don Felder! (Did you know he was instrumental in bringing a harder rock style to the Eagles? Just a fun fact)
Swimming and relaxing (We needed this after our week from you know where the week before)


4 comments:
What a beautiful family you have! And I love your kids' names. I am glad we met up online! And it looks like your trip wasn't too shabby, either. Good for you!
I love the Eagles! That's a fun looking sroller!
Looks like you are having a blast! Miss you tons!
I love Sun Valley! I think this was our last year!:)
Post a Comment