
So my baby girl isn't a baby anymore. Ya, I know she hasn't been a baby for a while but now she's doing real big girl things. Without me there. It's exciting and a little weird for me. When Ava was a few months old my little sister said to me, "You and Ava are so funny. It's like you have a little buddy with you all the time." She was right. She's always been my little buddy. Well, in the past 2 weeks she has started Preschool, Tumbling, and Dancing. Guess what? Moms aren't supposed to go to these things. It's a good thing they don't have a little window I can look through to see her in Preschool or else I'd stand there and watch her for 2 hours. Let's be honest, Kai would get really bored, and possibly hungry. At her dance class parents are only allowed to watch their kids during the first class of the month. I understand why because I would be waving at Ava the entire time with a big cheesy grin on my face because I'm so proud. I'd probably have to kiss her owies and apply Dora bandaids periodically. That dance teacher is smart to only allow us there once a month. On that same note, why does Ava listen to her dance teacher better than she listens to me, her mother? I'm just saying. :) Back to my original thoughts. Ava has been LOVING all of her new activities and as weird as it was at first, I have been loving a little break. Well, as much of a break as you can get when you have a 4 month old with you as your "new" little buddy. I'll quit rambling, but here are some pictures of all of Ava's new adventures:
The Big Day!

Ava and her friend Reagan:

Ava with her teacher, Mrs. Flower (actually Mrs. Farr). She has another teacher named Miss Tootie (actually Miss Trudi).

Dancing. Where did she learn to pose and where does all of her drama come from? Probably Randy. :)


Tumbling . . .

Today on the way home from dancing Ava said, "Mom, what is my dance teacher's name?" I told her it was Lisa. She thought about it for a minute and then said, "I have lots of new teachers Mom. I think I'll just call her Dance Teacher." Good thinking.


8 comments:
Ok...I'm totally confused...are you living in Nephi? What about Vegas? You probably wrote about this but I'm retarded and probably spaced it. Ava is so...cute!!! Dexton is my little buddy too! I totally understand you! I am constantly peeking at him in nursery and the gym when he is in day care. It's just so precious! (Except when I see him hit or steel a toy away from another kid, then I just cringe.)
I do remember telling you that you have a little buddy with you all the time. Thank goodness Kai is your new attached at the hip buddy so you don't get lonely!:) Ava is so freakin cute and I hate to break it to you but her drama comes from you. Sorry I am the one that has to tell you this!!
What a cutie! You have got to be one busy momma running around to all those different activities.
I talked to Vicki the other day and she was telling me all the stuff Ava is up to! They grow up so fast...and she is way cute. I know Ava's teacher "Mrs. Flower...Farr". She used to be in our ward in Cedar. She is awesome!
Oh my goodness, I love your little big girl! I'm so excited that you enrolled her in tumbling AND dance! Her poses are great. They crack me up. Sorry we didn't get to hang out last weekend! I had totally forgotten about the RS broadcast and then we couldn't get ahold of ya. Anyway, I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks. Still miss you!
Oh, she looks so old. I love her little dance outfit. We miss you terribly. I was in need of a cup of sugar yesterday and had tears in my eyes becasue I missed you guys!
Those pictures are so funny and cute! She really is getting so big.
Lyns, your kids are adorable! I love your main picture at the top of your page. That is so sweet!
Post a Comment