CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Softball . . . . . . . .

Randy plays a lot of softball, which Ava and I LOVE! (Eventually, I bet Kai will love it too.) He plays with a really great group of friends and luckily for me, I love their wives and kids! Since we're making the big trek down to Sin City soon, our last night of playing with them was a couple of weeks ago so I took a few pictures for memory and blog's sake. :) We are going to miss these families so much! We're expecting LOTS of visits! Love you all!



4 comments:

The Watson's said...

I think that is such a great picture of all of us. Miss you guys! Trust me we will visit!

♥ Jennifer said...

Make me even more jealous that we're not there yet... Ava looks like a model in the group pic, so pretty! Miss all of ya!

Alecia and Sam said...

Vegas is HUGE for softball. Get yourself prepared for lots of softball in 115 degree weather... it rocks!

Remember to Breathe said...

Fun!! I was thinking you guys had already moved... When are you going? Your little girl is darling.